My Plan for Sutton, Cheam & Worcester Park
1. Protect and enhance valued local health services
2. Secure more great school places for all children in Sutton
3. Make high street parking easier so local shops thrive
4. Improve transport links to give commuters a better quality of life
5. Take HGVs off residential roads surrounding Kimpton Park
6. A new GP surgery on the Sutton Hospital site
I have lived in Sutton for 28 years, building a small business and raising a family. Both my children were born in St Helier Hospital and educated in Sutton schools. I understand the local issues that concern you because I shop in the same shops and drive on the same roads.
A regular volunteer at St Helier Hospital, a school governor, a governor at SCOLA and a former Councillor in Sutton, I have a record of standing up for local people.
Thank you to all those who supported my election campaign. I am determined to provide the people of Sutton with a strong voice in Westminster.
National and local decision makers should be genuinely accountable. I need to know what issues matter to you and your family, so please spend just a few minutes completing my survey. You’re in control!
Add your name to my petition which seeks to get Crossrail 2 trains to stop at Worcester Park rather than Motspur Park. Worcester Park station is packed at peak times. More trains stopping there can only help.
Residents in and around Gander Green Lane and Hamilton Avenue want the council to put the proposed Kimpton link road back on their agenda and reroute HGVS away from residential roads. You can give your support by adding your name to the petition here.